ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
September 9, 2014
APPLY TO SAIL IN 2015-16Three expeditions are now seeking science party participants. APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1st OCTOBER 2014 current-expeditions… read more »
August 28, 2014
ANZIC Bulletin 28 August 2014In this issue: Sail with IODP in 2015-16, CALL FOR APPLICATIONS ANZIC News and events Current expeditions ANZIC’S Bulletin, Issue 8, 28 August 2014 … read more »
- Current Expeditions Follow the progress of the DV Chikyu, the RV JOIDES Resolution and their Science parties as they seek answers to questions of global importance. Read more »