ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
November 5, 2015
ANZIC Bulletin 5 November 2015Congratulations to the whole ANZIC team on their ARC LIEF success. ANZIC members are now assured IODP opportunity through til 2020. Read here … read more »
October 22, 2015
ANZIC Bulletin-Assistant Minister for Science, Karen Andrews meets the JODES Resolution -Come sail with us, Call for participants aboard expeditions 367 & 368 in 2017 -News from the office Read here… read more »