ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
May 21, 2015
ANZIC BulletinNew expeditions scheduled for 2017-18 Reports from Exp 353 & 354 Lord Howe Rise Workshop report Exp 360, Indian Ridge Moho Workshop report Tour the JOIDES Resolution in Fremantle Read Here … read more »
April 16, 2015
ANZIC BulletinCall for applications Expedition 364 Chicxulub, SCAR Workshop invitation, International Coastal Symposium 2016 and news from the office. READ HERE… read more »