ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 27 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
December 19, 2013
ANZIC BULLETIN 18 December, 2013Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our members and supporters! Please note: The ANZIC Office will be unattended from Dec 24 to Jan 2,2014. We look forward to working with you in the new year. In this issue: -2013 wrap up -AESC Reminder -ANZIC 2014 Calendar of Events ANZIC’s Bulletin Issue 16, [...]… read more »
December 5, 2013
ANZIC Bulletin, 5 December 2013In this issue: -ARC LIEF Grants announced -News from the Office -Join an informational webinar for Exp 353 & 354 -Call for Abstracts EGU 2014 ANZIC’s Bulletin Issue 15, 5 December 2013 … read more »
- Current Expeditions Follow the progress of the DV Chikyu, the RV JOIDES Resolution and their Science parties as they seek answers to questions of global importance. Read more »