ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
January 8, 2015
ANZIC BulletinIn this issue: Dates for your calendar in 2015, Important Lord Howe Rise proposal workshop announced, Updates from the ANZIC office Read here … read more »
December 23, 2014
LATE CALL – EXP 359 Maldives MonsoonIODP has issued a late call to fill two critical roles on the Science Party for expedition 359 to the Maldives Monsoon. Submission deadline January 14th, 2015 MALDIVES MONSOON EXPEDITION 359 The Maldives Monsoon expedition 359 (IODP Proposal 820-Full) will investigate Neogene Indian Ocean environmental change and the onset of the modern carbonate depositional system [...]… read more »