ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia and New Zealand, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
August 16, 2018
MARGO Proposal Development FundingANZIC-IODP PRE-PROPOSAL WRITING WORKSHOP CALL Call for Writing Workshop Applications With the winding up of the Marine Geoscience Office (MARGO) to support Australian development of IODP, the ANZIC Office will administer the remaining MARGO funds to ensure pre-proposal development is progressed to submission from the highly successful Australasian IODP Regional Planning workshop held in Sydney […]… read more »
August 16, 2018
Host the ANZIC Masterclass in 2019Proposal deadline: 19th October 2018 ANZIC invites proposals from member institutions to host the ANZIC Marine Geoscience Masterclass in 2019 and 2020, with the option of 2021, subject to funding. The ANZIC Marine Geoscience Masterclass was first offered in 2013 with the intention of introducing high achieving students to the specialist techniques and unique opportunities […]… read more »