ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
August 3, 2017
ANZIC BUlletin 3 August 2017ANZIC welcomes a new Program Scientist, Assoc. Prof Leanne Armand. Expedition 371 launched Read here… read more »
June 29, 2017
ANZIC Bulletin, 29 June 2017LAST CALL FOR APPLICATIONS Exp 377 Arctic Ocean Paleoceanography New expeditions for 2019-20 Workshop wrap up Read more… read more »