ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia and New Zealand, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
March 6, 2019
Ocean Planet – Registration closing 25th MarchJoin us in developing the New IODP Strategic Plan 2024-34, in Canberra 14-16 April. ANZIC is providing some travel assistance for attendees traveling from interstate. Please register via Eventbrite here Note: Registration to attend is closing on Monday the 25th of March. If you are unable to attend we will still be accepting white papers. […]… read more »
February 19, 2019
ANZIC RoadshowThe ANZIC Program Scientist is hitting the road this February and March to provide an update on activities and provide an understanding to geoscientists and biogeoscientists of the opportunities available for them through IODP. Roadshow #1 Mon 18th Feb: Brisbane – University of Queensland Tues 19th Feb: Brisbane/Townsville – Queensland University of Technology Thurs 21st Feb: Sydney – Macquarie University, University of NSW […]… read more »