ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
September 8, 2016
ANZIC Bulletin 8 SeptemberIn this Issue: News from the office, Calls for participants in 2017 continue, ANZIC Marine Geoscience Masterclass. ANZIC’s Bulletin Issue 6, 8 Sep 2016… read more »
July 21, 2016
ANZIC Bulletin 21 July 2016In this issue: Come sail with us! Calls for participation on expeditions 369, 371, 374, 373, 372, and 375. read here… read more »