ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand Integrated Ocean Drilling Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
May 23, 2013
ANZIC Bulletin, 23 May 2013In this issue: ANZIC Marine Geoscience Masterclass reminder Core Discoveries Spring edition available now PhD opportunity at Macquarie University ANZIC Bulletin, 23 May 2013… read more »
May 22, 2013
ARC LIEF Round 2013We would like to thank to all who have contributed to our recent ARC LIEF document which was submitted in April. It has taken an enormous effort from members around the country and resulted in submission of an excellent proposal. Regardless of the outcome all those involved deserve our thanks and congratulations, particularly [...]… read more »
- Current Expeditions Follow the progress of the DV Chikyu, the RV JOIDES Resolution and their Science parties as they seek answers to questions of global importance. Read more »