ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
March 16, 2017
Join the IODP School of RockANZIC has secured positions on the IODP School of Rock for two Australian based participants, on early career researcher and one science teacher Read about the opportunity here… read more »
March 14, 2017
Call for Educator @ SeaANZIC is once again seeking a passionate, experienced teacher to sail aboard the JOIDES Resolution on expedition 371 -Tasman Frontier Subduction Initiation and Paleocene Climates. More information about the Educator @sea opportunity on Expedition 371 Read tales from Katie Halder, Educator@Sea aboard Expedition 363 To submit your application and CV or for additional information, please contact the […]… read more »