ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 27 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
February 27, 2014
ANZIC Bulletin, 27 February, 2014In this issue: ANZIC Research funding for 2014 approved by Council, AESC submission deadline approaching Opportunities to sail with IODP in 2015 ANZIC’s Bulletin Issue 2, 27 February 2014 … read more »
January 30, 2014
ANZIC BULLETIN, 30 January 2014In this edition: -A new year update from the ANZIC Office -Expeditons 349 and 347 underway. - Job opportunities in Edinburgh and NSF ANZIC’s Bulletin Issue 1, 30 January 2014… read more »
- Current Expeditions Follow the progress of the DV Chikyu, the RV JOIDES Resolution and their Science parties as they seek answers to questions of global importance. Read more »