ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Exp 355
- School of Rock, NZ 2018
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Exp 367
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia and New Zealand, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
April 14, 2019
OCEAN PLANET IS ON!We are developing the new IODP Strategic Plan 2024 – 2034 The ANZIC and Australian and New Zealand Geo and BioGeoscience communities are currently work-shopping the IODP Decadal Science plan. The Workshop over three days is dedicated to: Day 1: Early-Mid Career Researcher Day ICE BREAKER Day 2: Whole community discussion via breakouts […]… read more »
April 1, 2019
Save the Date: Science meets Parliament 2019, 13-14 August 2019Science meets Parliament is designed to bring together decision makers and Australia’s leading STEM professionals, to promote the role of science, technology, engineering and mathematics – and the valuable part these sectors can play in politics. Each year more than 200 scientists, technologists and STEM professionals take part in this unique event over two very full […]… read more »