ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia and New Zealand, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
January 2, 2019
Ocean Planet Workshop InvitationJoin us in developing the new IODP Strategic Plan 2024 – 2034 – Invitation to the ANZIC and Australian and New Zealand Geo and BioGeoscience communities to be a part of the next IODP Decadal Science plan REGISTER HERE … read more »
January 2, 2019
ANZIC Bulletin, 7 December, 2018IN THIS ISSUE EOI sought for ANZIC Ocean Planet Workshop 2019 Expedition Updates – Call to Sail Download the ANZIC 2017 Annual Report IODP @AGU100 Current EXP 358 Report Totten Glacier Pre-proposal Workshop NSF seeking Section Head STA News Read More… read more »