ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
February 21, 2018
TOUR the JOIDES Resolution in LYTTELTON, NZYou are invited to a guided tour of the scientific research ship JOIDES Resolution. This 140m-long state-of-the-art floating laboratory is in New Zealand waters undertaking six expeditions investigating climate change, earthquakes, undersea volcanoes and the tectonics of our region, under the auspices of the International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP). Tour leaders will outline the just-completed […]… read more »
February 12, 2018
Call for Committees and PanelsApplications are closing soon for ANZIC representation on Australasian and International committees and panels. For more information read here… read more »