ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
May 17, 2018
ANZIC /RSES, ANU Communications OfficerThe ANU’s Research School of Earth Sciences is advertising for an experienced communications officer to serve both RSES and ANZIC. This role is being offered on a two year, fixed term, with hours negotiable. Please read the job listing for further information… read more »
April 11, 2018
Te Kura Kōhatu- School of Rock 2018Applications open The Australian and New Zealand IODP Consortium has the opportunity to offer four Australian STEM teachers the chance to join an international marine geoscience workshop in Auckland this July. The workshop, led by our US partners, GNS and University of Auckland, will include shipboard activities and activities in Auckland and the surrounding region, […]… read more »