ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 27 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
July 24, 2014
ANZIC BULLETIN 24 July 2014In this issue: news from the office AESC Report READ THE BULLETIN… read more »
May 26, 2014
Australian Earth Sciences Convention, July 2014The IODP Symposium at AESC has been scheduled to begin at 11 am on Tuesday 8 July and finishing late that day, so please include this in your plans. There will be eight speakers including keynote addresses from Dick Kroon, co-chair of the IODP Science Evaluation Panel talking about highlights of the program, Kyaw Moe [...]… read more »
- Current Expeditions Follow the progress of the DV Chikyu, the RV JOIDES Resolution and their Science parties as they seek answers to questions of global importance. Read more »