ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia and New Zealand, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
October 4, 2018
ANZIC Bulletin 4th OctoberIn This Issue: Apply to sail on Exp. 389 Hawaiian Drowned Reefs EOIs for Alternates on JRFB and CIB are invited Host the ANZIC Masterclass in 2019-20 News from the ANZIC Office ANZIC Legacy funding announced MARGO Workshop funding announced News from the JR Read Here… read more »
October 4, 2018
Call for Scientists- Exp 389 Hawaiian Drowned ReefsCALL FOR SCIENTISTS IODP Expedition 389: Hawaiian Drowned Reefs An IODP Mission Specific Platform Expedition organised by the ECORD Science Operator (ESO) ANZIC Deadline: December 3 2018 Applications are invited from scientists in countries participating in IODP to join the Science Party for IODP Expedition 389: Hawaiian Drowned Reefs. Any scientist from an IODP member […]… read more »