ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
December 22, 2016
ANZIC Bulletin, 22 December 2016Merry Christmas to all our supporters and friends. The ANZIC Office will be closed from December 23 2016 and re-open on January 2nd, 2017. We look forward to working with you all in the new year. Read the bulletin here… read more »
November 24, 2016
ANZIC Bulletin 24 November 2016In this issue: -ECORD Virtual Drillship Experience 2016 announced -News from the Office -18 Post doc positions with CSIRO Read here… read more »