ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
June 25, 2015
ANZIC BULLETINIn this issue: -Apply for analytical funding, closing June 30th 2015 -Apply to sail in 2016, closing September 15th 2015 -Employment opportunity with IODP at Texas A&M University -Updated ANZIC/IODP briefing note Read more… read more »
May 26, 2015
Lord Howe Rise Science Workshop Summary ReportWe would like to thank our colleagues at Geoscience Australia and JAMSTEC for hosting this valuable event. Read the report here… read more »