ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
November 24, 2016
ANZIC Bulletin 24 November 2016In this issue: -ECORD Virtual Drillship Experience 2016 announced -News from the Office -18 Post doc positions with CSIRO Read here… read more »
October 27, 2016
ANZIC Bulletin 27 OctoberIn this Issue: -Meet the scientists aboard Exp 363 with Education and Outreach officer Katie Halder -Exp 362 report from Toby Colson -News from the office Read here … read more »