ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia and New Zealand, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
July 11, 2018
EXP 383 DYNAPACC -Special CallSpecial Call for Applications. Micropalaeontology – Radiolarian Specialist (preferred) or Diatom Specialist (alternative preference). Plio-Pleistocene Dynamics of the Pacific Antarctic Circumpolar Current Expedition 383 Dates: 20 May to 20 July 2019. Expedition information can be found at: http://iodp.tamu.edu/scienceops/expeditions/dynamics_of_pacific_ACC.html Applications from the ANZIC community must be forwarded to Leanne Armand (Anzic.email@example.com) and ANZIC Science Committee Chair, Mike Coffin […]… read more »
July 11, 2018
ANZIC Bulletin 11 July 2018In this issue: Geosciences 2018 – Napier LATE CALL Expedition 383 DYNAPACC ANZIC Team Update Expedition 376 Geological Society of Japan -International Award Rise and fall of the Great Barrier Reef IODP School of Rock 2018 RV Investigator Supplementary applications now open. AGU Fall Meeting 2018 Australian Organic Geochemistry Conference Origins of Oil, old organics, […]… read more »