ANZIC is the Australian and New Zealand International Ocean Discovery Program Consortium, part of the 26 nations engaged in deploying state-of-the-art ocean drilling technologies, IODP advances the scientific understanding of the Earth and unifies the international research community to explore Earth’s last frontiers. read more »
- RV JOIDES Resolution
- JR @ Ponta Delgada, Azores
- Chikyu, in port
- JR in Curaçao
- DV Chikyu
- IODP, ODP & DSDP Drillsites
- Co-Chief, Jody Webster, Exp 325
- Greatship Maya, Exp 325
- For Scientists ANZIC provides a broad range of opportunities for Scientists in Australia and New Zealand, ranging from participation on board our ships to the chance to delve into data and cores from over forty years of ocean drilling expeditions.
- For Students With the support of our scientists, ANZIC seeks to share the thrill of exploration with students of all ages. Together with IODP, we offer an extensive range of educational resources and opportunities for students and their teachers from primary schoolers to university undergraduates.
February 13, 2019
ANZIC PROGRAM SCIENTIST ROADSHOWThe ANZIC Program Scientist is hitting the road this February and March to provide an update on activities and provide an understanding to geoscientists and biogeoscientists of the opportunities available for them through IODP. Roadshow #1 Mon 18th Feb: Brisbane – UQ Tues 19th Feb: Brisbane/Townsville – QUT Thurs 21st Feb: Sydney – MQ & UNSW Fri 22nd Feb: Sydney – USyd Mon 25th Feb: Wellington, […]… read more »
January 22, 2019
Exp. 387 Amazon Margin- Informational WebinarIf you are considering applying to one of the last two official ANZIC legs and berth opportunities on Exp. 387 Amazon Margin, prior to ANZIC’s renewal bid, please link in and participate in this information webinar. The International Ocean Discovery Program is now accepting applications for scientific participants on Expedition 387 Amazon Margin aboard the JOIDES Resolution. Opportunities exist for […]… read more »