- CURRENT CALL – IODP Expedition 397 and 398 JOIDES Resolution More information: https://bit.ly/3rBKJrA
- SPECIAL CALL – IODP Expedition 377 Paleogene Radiolarian Specialist: https://bit.ly/3mrFSsw
- SPECIAL CALL – JOIDES Resolution Expeditions 390 & 393: https://bit.ly/3nQhEsu
Apply to sail form: ANZIC-Apply-to-Sail-Application.pdf
IODP expedition schedule can be found at: http://www.iodp.org/expeditions/expeditions-schedule#
- All applicants must have their sign off by their institution DVC-Research or other appropriate institutional level, that their institution approves their travel and will insure them for that travel to and from the port of departure and arrival.
- It is agreed that Institutions will cover any additional cost related to delays to a return or additional quarantine costs.
- ANZIC will cover:
- flights and ground transport/incidentals to/from the ship, any pre-departure mandatory quarantine period (up to ~A$3000 for Australian members (accommodation and hotel meals); the cost of a pre-flight COVID test (if required, and as outlined in the IODP COVID policy)
- will continue to support the selected expeditioner with coverage of required pre-cruise medicals (Aust only; NZ to detail)
- up to $40K (over 2 years, Australian members) is available to conduct the expected research related to the international expedition.
- Visa expenses will be covered by ANZIC but organised by the expeditioner in consultation with the JRSO if an ANZIC candidate is selected to sail.
Without this sign off an applicant will not be assessed by ANZIC for the expeditioner role advertised and, therefore, will not be forwarded to the JRSO for consideration as an expeditioner.